Sometimes, every one of us needs motivation from outside.
I am the first one who´d tell you, unless your motivation doesn´t come from within, most likely, you´re not gonna make it.
But, I know from time to time, there are times, when you feel tired, when you doubt yourself, or things simple doesn´t seem to work out.
I think that´s the exact time, to look for some external motivation. That´s the reason, I decided to write this article.
You are about to find out 20 great motivational quotes, from the brightest and most successful people in the world.
So, prepare for a huge motivational and educational kick…
Let´s start with my favorite quote of all:
1. “To Get What You Want You Have To Deserve What You Want. World Is Not Yet A Crazy Enough Place To Reward A Whole Bunch Of Undeserving People.” – Charlie Munger
2. Everything comes to him who hustles while he waits. – Thomas A. Edison
3. “Spend each day trying to be a little wiser than you were when you woke up. Day by day, and at the end of the day-if you live long enough-like most people, you will get out of life what you deserve.” – Charlie Munger
4. If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants. – Isaac Newton
5. “Go to bed smarter than when you woke up.” – Charlie Munger
6. “I believe in the discipline of mastering the best that other people have ever figured out. I don’t believe in just sitting down and trying to dream it all up yourself. Nobody’s that smart.” – Charlie Munger
7. If you can dream it, you can do it. – Walt Disney
8. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. – Thomas A. Edison
9. I learned from every person I met. But sometimes, what not to do. – Abraham Lincoln
10. Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. – Thomas A. Edison
11. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. – Thomas A. Edison
12. Prepare for the rainy days, before it´s rainy. – John Wooden
13. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. – Thomas A. Edison
14. Do what´s difficult, when it´s easy. – Lao Tzu
15. If you do what you´ve always done, you´ll get what you´ve always gotten. – Tony Robbins
16. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
17. Energy and persistence conquer all things. – Benjamin Franklin
18. Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th. – Julie Andrews
19. Your time is limited, so don´t waste it living someone else´s life. – Steve Jobs
20. Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new. – Brian Tracy
21. Don´t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning. – Robert Kiyosaki
22. Don’t watch the clock, do what it does. Keep going. – Sam Levenson
23. If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together. – Simon Sinek
What are the quotes, you´ll definitely add to this list?